Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day of Departure



My silly friends made me these random patriotic-ish posters. LOL! #insidejokes



Mom & pop

My flight was at 1:30AM on Monday, September 3rd. I left to the airport around 9:30PM on Sunday. My parents like to go to the airport really early. Most of my friends went to the airport to send me off to Hong Kong. :') I entered the terminal at 12:30AM. I started crying as I hugged everyone good bye. When I hugged my mom and dad, they kept rushing me to leave. T_T

There wasn't really a line for the security check. Everything went pretty smoothly. Since I got in early, I went to take off my make up and change into more comfortable clothes. I actually ran into a friend from high school (Tony) while waiting to board the plane! I think I'm hanging out with him on Monday. Yay to more exploring!

The airplane left on time. Cathay actually served pretty decent food. I didn't eat any snacks because I had no appetite. I was awake for about three hours. I slept for about six and stayed up for the remainder of the flight. It was really hard finding a comfortable position to sleep, but that was expected. I sat on the right side of the airplane near the aisle. The person in the middle didn't show up, so there was actually a little bit more room. :) I landed at 6:30AM (HK time), which was about 30 minutes earlier than expect.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment