Friday, May 10, 2013

Hiking in Shenzhen



I don't remember why I went to Shenzhen, but I did...

My aunt took me hiking... I totally didn't expect it, but I'm okay with it. EXCEPT, I was expecting a hike where you walk on paths... not climb stairs...

Tang Lang Hill Country Park map

I climbed stairs for 60-90 minutes....
Then, we finally reached some paved roads.

Mother nature.
 But, we had to finish the hike... you don't finish until you reach the pagoda! So... we walked to the end of the paved roads and reached... you guess it... more stairs.


Reached the top! Yaaay!

But, so did all these other people.

View from the pagoda

We didn't take the stairs down. We just walked along the paved road... takes longer though.
View of part of Shenzhen from the mountains

It was a tough hike, but I toughed it out. Can't say the view was worth all the work, haha.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment